Business Director Job (Electronics Manufacturing), Ayutthaya, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257497
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a leading electronics manufacturer that is well established in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a business development, sales and marketing professional with a commitment to increasing market share and revenue for the job of Business Director. The job is based in Ayutthaya, Thailand. This position is only open to dedicated job candidates with a proven history of success.
The Business Director will be responsible for developing new business, marketing and sales strategies and building relationship with the existing accounts. This role is expected to deliver top results. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional to take his or her career to the next level and build a rich and rewarding career in an exciting industry.
- Implement ongoing strategy and tactical marketing execution to maintain market leadership
- Establish product management and marketing processes to ensure product alignment with market requirements
- Lead the marketing and product management teams to execute on customer opportunities
- Routine reporting on revenue, wins, opportunities, threats, org development, and growth ideas
- In charge of market and sales revenue development in Thailand (SEA) including implementing marketing strategies to achieve and exceed sales target, and increase market share.
- Leverage relationship with operations teams to ensure excellent service delivery, leading to client satisfaction and retention.
- Own responsibility for revenue and design win growth
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, sales and marketing or related field, Master’s degree an advantage
- Male or female, age 35-45 years old
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience in sales and marketing management and semiconductor industry
- Strong leadership with team management for at least 5 years
- Results focused
- Business minded
- Strategic thinker
- Problem solver
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proven leadership skills
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.
More Jobs from this employer
VP to SVP, AEC Strategy Job (Business Development & Corporate Development), Bangkok, Thailand
Senior Electrical Engineer (PLC System) Job (Electronics Manufacturer), Rama2, Bangkok, Thailand