Business Development & Operation Director – Myanmar (Logistics Business)
Espresso Professional Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219226
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Position : Business Development & Operation Director – Myanmar
Report to : Regional Managing Director
Client‘s industry : Total Logistics Solution Provider
This job is a senior role and typically, a Country Manager reports directly to a Regional Managing Director in Thailand, The job would suit someone who enjoys a client facing role and the challenge of growing the business. As a business development and operation director, there is also the opportunity to travel and to really get to know the culture of the country that you are working in. The job description involves a very high level of responsibility and self-motivation. . Some of the duties include:
- Establishing a new company and operation as well as managing all operations within a country. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- In the Logistics and Freight Forwarding sectors, being in charge of many areas of the business such as warehousing, distribution/transportation, freight forwarding, etc.
- Establishing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan to deliver targets for revenue, profits and cash.
- Producing business performance reports, on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Recruiting and managing staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
- Working on client facing and so daily contact with clients is a big part of the job, therefore the ability to communicate effectively is essential.
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in logistics or freight forwarding sector with 3-5 years in General Management position
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably with some financial qualifications or training
- a solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing annual budgets as well as producing financial reports
- A strong understanding of how a business operates and successful candidates will have a proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen
- Excellent networking skills - Experience in specific country where the job is located would be preferable
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: Espresso Professional Co.,Ltd. 9/111 Ekachai Road, Bangbon Bangkok 10150 Tel: 092 391 3399 Website : www.espressjobs.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Espresso Professional Co., Ltd.
About Espresso Professional Co., Ltd.
More Jobs from this employer