Business Development Officer
Hana Microelectronics Public Co.,Ltd (BKK office)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245962
- Responsible for support of corporate and Koh-Kong Business Development ( New factory in Cambodia)
- Responsible to help director to develop and bring in any new potential customer from beginning to successfully developed the business.
- Focal person to provide any information that sale person / customer needs from factory regarding the new business and package development.
- Responsible to bring in any new business to the company , includes sale activity such as quotation and price negotiation.
- Provide the plan to Business Development Director with action item in order to successfully bring in new business / customer / package to the company. This can be done weekly or monthly
- Be a Company ‘s representative to meet with customer when customer makes the visit to factory to discuss about new business with HANA.
- Weekly Report progress of new business development to Business Development Director.
- Responsible for any other special task assignment from Superior and director.
- Coordinate with internal team to make sure customer inquiry are satisfy.
- Male or Female , age not over 30 years old
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- Have knowledge of General Business Concept
- Able to speak / communicate in English which need to coordinate with management team
- Good Coordination and interpersonal skills
- Fast to learn new things and able to work independently
- New graduated or 1 - 2 years of working experience also welcome
Please attach your recent photo , Resume and expected salary via "Apply Now" bottom.
Hana Microelectronics Public Company Limited – Headquarter
65/98 Soi. Vibhavadee Rangsit Junction 2, Taladbangkhen, Laksi, Bangkok 10210
Tel: 02-551-1297 – 8 ext. 265, Fax: 02-551-1299
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hana Microelectronics Public Co.,Ltd (BKK office)
About Hana Microelectronics Public Co.,Ltd (BKK office)
Hana is a subcontractor company with the multinational and leading OEM companies. Our business is involved in the high growth of Semiconductor Industry and ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949 certified.
Due to rapid business expansion, we are seeking for energetic and capable candidates to join our successful team. We are looking for high potential candidates in the following positions: