Business Development Manager – Process Improvement
TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001197152
Employer Ref. No link **2016
- Work closely with senior management team to develop innovative solutions to improve overall company efficiency, cost effectiveness and retail productivity
- Plan and develop reports/ presentation to support project initiatives, planning, trial and roll-out.
- Set up Operations Plan Cycle and manage the programme. Ensure that we meet financial timeline and all key milestones and activities happen as planned.
- Remove duplications and integrate projects to have one Operations Plan. Monitor the project progress.
- Establish Operations Plan share point. Control and consolidate information from team and stakeholders.
- Coordinate and communicate to stakeholders including senior managements. Justify that the communication is delivered to the right stakeholders, with the right level of information and at the right time.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Economics or Business, MBA preferable but not required
- At least 5 year experience in operations improvement/ process reengineering or related fields
- Experience in business process change/ business consulting with leading consulting firms or FMCG, preferred
- Strategic mind-set, ability to think long term/ creatively and strong ‘can-do’ attitude a must
- Good influence, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft office skill (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Strong communication skill in English both speaking and writing
- Knowledge of diagnostics and structured, logical thinking to analyse issues; certified Lean Six Sigma preferred
Work Location: Head Office
The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities. Please send your application letter with detailed resume (in word format or PDF only), and a contact number to:
Human Resources Division
Tesco Lotus (Head Office)
629/1 Nawamintr Rd., Nuanchan, Buengkoom Bangkok 10230
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
About TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
Employer Ref.No link **2016
We are one of the world's leading international hypermarket chain headquartered in United Kingdom. Today Tesco operates in 11 markets across Europe, Asia and North America. For 22 years in Thailand, Tesco Lotus has been committed to deliver the best shopping experience to our customers, according to the core purpose "serving Thailand’s shoppers a little better every day", with the result that today, Tesco Lotus still maintains its leadership of Thai modern retail. With our services over 12 million customers every week in nearly 1,800 Tesco Lotus stores nationwide, more than 50,000 staff are working in various functions in our Head Office, Stores, and Distribution Centres to provide services to customers under our philosophy "Rau Sai Jai Khun" which was created to communicate our feelings to customers, staff and the community.