Business Development Manager Job (Specialty Chemicals), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258669
Additional Benefits: Health and medical Insurance provide.
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international specialty chemicals company. Our respected client is seeking a business-development professional with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the chemical industry in Thailand for the job of Business Development Manager. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Business Development Manager is to manage a large portfolio of all segments with significant growth plan. Ensure the business continue to keep its large base.
- To lead all market segments business getting new activities in Thailand in order to establish the company as the significant supplier for the chemical raw material market in Thailand.
- Carry out liaising and representation (for marketing) activities like identifying potential customers, spreading awareness about products, identifying and liaising with distributors, etc.
- Directly lead and manage the people in the region to Coach, Support and Develop strong and cohesive Commercial, Technical & direct Operations teams
- Develop Key Account Management responsibilities to grow the business at existing and identify new customers and technologies to drive opportunities for growth.
- Develop & implement profitable growth strategies in each market in the region
- Direct interactions, face-to-face meetings with customers as required from time to time (At least 50 percent of time).
- Establish creditability & good relationship with existing customer. Manage big ticket clients & ensure smooth functioning by consistently coordinating with other functions
- Work closely with Sales functional & back-office support groups to ensure smooth operations & running of all aspects of business within region.
- Participate in planning & forecasting P&L for each segment & work closely with customer to reach the KPI agreed
- Prepare weekly/monthly sales & other report for the region and support in tracking regional sales performance
- Develop Presentation & Reports to present to senior management. Get support through proper analysis & logic creation.
- Coordinate with technical staff & other support functions to facilitate works.
- University degree/diploma education and a broad understanding of all aspects of business management. Degree in Chemical is an advantage
- 10+ years of post-qualification professional experience in B2B selling role/s. Experience in selling Industrial Resins, Alkyl phenols, Tackifiers and plastic additives (At least one & experience in more segments will be preferred)
- Has rich experience in sales channel management in chemical industry and direct sales as well;
- Good understanding of the trend of chemical industry, markets, customers, competitors, customer’s customers
- Willing to travel extensively up to 50% of the time
- Senior management reporting experience
- Experience in new company set up is an advantage
- Very good communication in English
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.