Business Development Manager - Emerging Markets
Major Cineplex Group PLC.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245662
- Drive admission and Revenue especially Corporate market and build extensive partnership program at Laos Cambodia and opening new branches in CLMV market.
- Building business case working closely with finance on feasibility study and legal.
- Working closely with landlord and execute marketing program that drive admission and profitable program
- Formulating marketing plans ,strategy and execute for the achievement of marketing objectives & sales growth target.
- Designing appropriate brand equity and ensuring effective brand positioning, brand awareness and product launches.
- Developing sustainable marketing plan to ensure sales target have been met , design monthly and annual marketing plan to be approved by management
- Analyzing customer feedback and develop CRM program
- Engaging with operation and cross functional team on consistent operation improvement of product
- Managing and monitoring use of the marketing budget and actual expenditure.
- Evaluating the result of promotional and marketing programs to ensure competitiveness of activities.
- Supervising PR and Event activities including , Product Launches, Press Conference, Gala Launches, movie previews
- Developing online program include Social Marketing program
- Managing the advertising and promotional efforts of the company, work with an internal advertising team or with an external advertising agency
- Managing relationship with Key corporate account (B2B)
- Managing Corporate Sales revenue Strategy development and Sales function
- Developing Incremental revenue program (Media Sales)
- Seeking new sponsorship and extensive partnership network
- Male or female, aged over 27-38 years old.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing or related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a wide range of Marketing or Account Management in Advertising/ Event agency with a minimum of 3 years at the managerial level.
- Work experience SHOULD BE in one of the following: Advertising Agency, Media Company, Event Agency, Entertainment Company, Fast moving Businesses
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills able to work under pressure and dynamic environment
- Good command of English, both spoken and written.
- Good personalities and Strong presentation skill
- Ability to use MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Major Cineplex Group PLC.
About Major Cineplex Group PLC.
Major Cineplex Group Plc (MAJOR) is Thailand’s leading Lifestyle Entertainment Company with core business in cinema, bowling, karaoke, ice skating rink, retails space, film distribution and advertising media. To broaden its network of lifestyle entertainment portfolio as well as establishing partnerships for sustainable future growth.