The Business Development Manager is the entrepreneur within the company. He significantly shapes the development of the business and he works decisively on the future of the firm.
We, the Sanet ASEAN ADVISORS, are an industrial consulting firm established and operating in Germany and the ASEAN region. We support international companies in their business development and market entry to Southeast Asia. We work closely with our partners or Liaison Offices in Bangkok, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh City and Yangon. Our teams are guided by German shareholders in the management and combine western understanding for corporations with local business culture.
In regards of our further expansion, we still see a wide potential for growth in respect of our consultancy services in Europe and the local markets of the ASEAN region. We want to exploit these chances even more.
Therefore, we are searching for our Head Office in Bangkok/Thailand a young talented Junior Manager, who is proficient in strategic thinking and engages in supporting our future growth. In this scope of work, you should see and take the chance of becoming a leading member of our highly qualified advisory network.
For this purpose, you should be willing to learn the local language as well as choosing Thailand and Southeast Asia as your center of life in the medium-term (for at least 5-8 years).
If you are interested in this opportunity, we are looking forward to receive your application. We would like you to prove your talent and language skills by explaining, why we should immediately consider you as our final choice. It is not a mandatory condition, but upon your request, we also accept an internship in advance of that position.
You may send your complete application with CV and photo directly to our Management firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Business Development Manager Consulting
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001254511
- Elaborate new services and develop additional target groups in the market
- Develop local markets for our consultancy services by doing networking and campaigns
- Regular compilation of newsletters and press releases and follow up on feedback
- Develop new leads through acquisition and meetings on site with customers
- Regular maintenance of our website and visitor rates together with our agency
- Support and relief of the management by preparing and conducting seminars and speeches
- Elaborate and follow up on quotations and consultation concepts
- Intensify the collaboration and introduce quality standards within the network
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in Marketing, communication sciences, journalism or related disciplines
- Excellent German language skills for business correspondence and publications
- Minimum two years of relevant experience in Business Development, Marketing and PR, or business journalism
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Excellent in MS Outlook, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems for Websites and CRM-Systems (e.g. Salesforce) is a plus
Preferable Skills and further Requirements:
- He is a confident, friendly Junior Manager with excellent communication
- In spite of his abilities, he shows respect towards the new challenge of his position, our clients and his colleagues
- He organizes his work perfectly and completes his tasks with discipline and in a structured way
- He shows creativity by developing new challenges for the company, which he discusses openly with his colleagues and the management
- He has intercultural intelligence and is able to contribute in an international team
- He strives with justification for a leading position in a highly qualified working environment