BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – APAC
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223502
Employer Ref. 105DB
Our client is a leading international machine tools provider. Due to their current business expansion they are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Business Development Manager – APAC.
- Identifying growth potential in the region and developing and implementing a growth strategy
- Leading projects across APAC, this includes coordinating and monitoring progress
- Being responsible for business and market analysis, developing a pricing strategy and a logistics concept
- Keeping abreast of the competitors’ activities in the market and industry trends to develop and implement a high growth strategy
- Coordinating all related service activities in the region
- Supporting new product introductions
- MBA, Master or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Excellent communication skills at the executive management level
- Strong experience in business development, strategic consulting and project management with international experience in different countries
- Strong analytical and business planning skills and an ability to plan and execute
- Team player, possess initiative and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently
- Able to travel and work extended hours as the job may require
Our client will provide the successful candidate with a good remuneration package and an excellent career path. PRTR invites all qualified candidates to send their updated resume, recent photograph and current & expected salaries via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.