Business Development Manager (Business Strategy)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256353
- Bachelor Degree or higher in business administration, logistic & operation (Benefit to jobs: Franchise Experience)
- Require 3 - 5 years’ experience in retail Industry
- Require 1 - 2 years of project management Experience
- Self-confident and willing to assume a leadership role, especially in ambiguous situations with cross functional teams who do not report in direct manner to the project manager.
- Action oriented with ability to see the big picture about business and technical strategy for a project.
- Attention to detail with the maturity to know which areas selectively needs attention to detail.
- Good listener with strong analytical and organizational abilities.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter requiring little supervision; ability to multitask.
- Team player with good leadership and people skills; able to manage and resolve conflicts.
- Able to motivate a technical/engineering team to be action oriented, set priorities, solve
- Assist GM business Development in managerial and financial tasks to achieve strategic goals and objectives
- Prepare presentation and involve in pitching and presenting to MD and Board of directors.
- Find new business strategic alternative and business partners as company business expansion plan
- Identify and do comparative study of industry trends, current market structure, market competitors and customer segmentation, financial perspectives, market research to address business opportunities and risks
- Identify, develop business models and propose to AVP and MD for management decision making.
- Supervise “Business Development team” to achieve department KPIs and GBEST
- Execute and coordinate with dedicated team in investment control, operation work, and people work to assure the investment and operations to align with the missions and project plan.
- Coordinate with related team to ensure document submission, any approval and construction permit.
- Formulate financial modeling and investment & transaction structures per legal, tax and commercial frameworks.
- Assist GM Business Development on feasibility study of new business opportunities and scenario analysis
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CENTRAL ONLINE
About CENTRAL ONLINE
Central Group is the largest retailer which has a strong establishment and a successful development of store formats and various brands in Thailand . We are dominant retail brands which pioneered in department stores, category killers and several other retail formats nationwide. We continue to expand our business. Therefore, we are looking for challenging, high caliber and dynamic people who want to become partners of a leader retailer company.
BUSINESS STRATEGY COL Group : OfficeMate ,B2S , MEB , Central Online , Cenergy Innovation
Be E-Commerce business solution; Amazon Asian, which gains more than 8,000 MB within 2020