Business Development Manager
MAQE Bangkok Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256203
"MAQE’s mission is to change how the world works by providing the systems that people need to lead more fulfilling lives."
To help us bring about this change, we need a talented Business Development Manager to join us and help us communicate this message.
Your primary role is to increase awareness of MAQE, foster new relationships and maintain existing ones and support and develop our growth strategy. However, the role is more than just opening doors and meeting targets - you are encouraged to participate in growing the company beyond the definition of this description.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop and support a growth strategy with the CEO
- Arrange and facilitate business meetings and foster long term relationships
- Prepare sales contracts
- Research prospective verticals and sectors that match current or future goals
- Evaluate client fit and best approaches
- Have an open mind for what clients are asking for. Not everything needs a solution.
- Understand MAQE's products and services and communicate this clearly to potential clients.
- Ideally have experience or an understanding of "Digital Transformation"
- Have an understanding of technical concepts (Web applications, mobile, hosting, etc.)
- Help collect and identify business requirements
- Coach clients and stakeholders through our work processes
This is a full-time position. Work permit will be provided for foreign nationals.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- 3+ years of business development experience
- Proven sales track record
- General market knowledge
- Technology awareness / experience of Web/mobile application development
- Experience of CRM software (e.g. Pipedrive)
- Experience of working with Thai and International clients
- Experience of financial targets and budgets
- Ability to build rapport / trust
- Strong communicator
- Good Thai and English communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN
- Autonomy; freedom to do something great
- Competitive salary
- Open plan office right next to Ploenchit BTS
- Agile and efficient work processes
- MacBook Air or Pro of your choice
- Free snacks and soda at work, beer on Fridays
- 15 days annual paid vacation
- Flexible work hours (e.g., 9AM-11AM to 6PM-8PM)
- Relaxed atmosphere, little to no overtime
- Lots of creative freedom and responsibility
- Provident fund
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter and resume to recruit @ maqe.com. In your cover letter, please answer the following question:
- What is Digital Transformation to you and how it might relate to MAQE?
Note: Dear Foreign candidates – We’re happy to hire non-Thai’s. However, the Thai Board of Investment (BOI) has strict guidelines on who we can issue work-permits to. Before applying, please ensure you have the following:
- Relevant degree for the position applied for (i.e., Project Manager = Business degree) helps, or
- A minimum of 5 years of well documented and relevant work experience.
- Certificates and transcripts from relevant institutions (you won’t believe the paperwork required!), and
- Patience. The foreign worker application process is more art than science 😉
About MAQE Bangkok Co., Ltd.
MAQE is a small and growing group of friends based in Bangkok.
We believe in being honest. We believe that happy people do great work. And most of all, we believe in doings things the right way.
We work hard to hand-craft our work inside and out to ensure that not only is the client happy, but we can go home proud.
We just happen to be good at building web applications.