Business Development Manager (Chinese /or Japanese speaking)
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255585
- Business Development Manager will be responsible for keeping up to date with current trends, competitor activity and product in order to inform the business of opportunities that can be maximised our current retail business.
- Sources new potential suppliers/factories in China to increase profit margin.
- Attends local and international exhibit for product sourcing.
- Negotiates for the contract and does pre-delivery inspection before loading and shipping the goods.
- Coordinates with requesting department the specification before loading and shipping the goods.
- Acts as the contact person for suppliers in China / Japan or other Chinese /or Japanese speaking countries.
- Assist in other areas as and when necessary.
- Bachelor degree or higher in any field
- Chinese / or Japanese speaking and writing skill is a must
- Proficiency in English knowledge (Toeic score >= 650)
- Age between 28-40 years old.
- At least 5 years of working experience related to negotiation and networking.
- Good attitude and interpersonal skill
- Ability to analyze problems logically and computer literacy.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Working date: Monday to Friday
- Working hour: 08.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m.
TOA Group of Companies
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and TOA Subsidiary
107 Moo 3, Bangna-Trad Rd., KM. 23, Bangsaothong,
Amphur Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10540 Thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd is the largest decorative paint manufacturer in South East Asia and exporter of premium paint products including decorative paint, heavy paint, wood coating, protective coating, marine coating, chemical construction, aerosol spray and abrasive product. TOA is the leader of innovative and decorative paint manufacturer in South East Asia who offer and supply a variety of demand by a plenty innovative painting solution system in both household and industrial market. More than 40 years of paint business, our products continue to gain an increasing share of the highly competitive in both international market and domestic sales due to our premium product quality and high service level.
With high standard and strong product portfolio, TOA has been growing faster than the industry average. We draw our strengths from the new products, best-managed behavior, and also strong sales force. During the past ten year, TOA has expanded its business to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Malaysia and Middle East Zone.
TOA consider the importance of the human capital and equality of opportunity. Our employees will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package as well as career and learning development.
Due to our rapid growth and expansion in the business, we are currently looking for the number of dynamic, result-oriented, and high energetic calibers to join our excellent team in the following positions: