Business Development Manager (Healthcare)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001254927
- Lead the development strategies to achieve short and long-term business objectives.
- Oversee market research & business analyses, evaluate findings, assess the strategic viability of alternative opportunities and propose recommendations.
Deliver new business development targets and engage in renewals related to the business line.
- Drive the identification evaluation and management of business opportunities that will contribute to short and long term financial goals.
- Oversee the improvement of current business development processes and cross functional collaboration to drive effectiveness in Thailand.
- Lead and oversee activities related to business development workforce capability and client/customer data management.
- Lead the establishment of long-term relationships with potential key clients with the view to enhance business opportunities.
- Drive and manage learning and development of BD teams in the area of business development and company behavior to achieve team/function goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance, Statistics or related field, Pharmaceutical Science is a plus.
- Minimum of5 years of experience in business development or marketing function
- Ability to drive team members to achieve the project plan milestones and experience in supervising a large team
- Fluent in both written and spoken in English
- Energetic person with commercial and customer mindset
- Good computer skill especially excel modelling and power point presentation
HRnet One Executive Recruitment (Thailand) ltd.
999/9, The Offices at Central World Floor24, Rama 1 Road, Pathum Wan, Khet Pathum Wan, Bangkok
Contact Kamonporn 02-613-1363#398