Based in California's Silicon Valley, DynEd International is an English language courseware developer co-founded in 1987 by Lance Knowles and Douglas Crane. DynEd provides governments, educational institutions and training organizations with the learning materials and support needed to offer the highest quality and most cost-effective English language learning solutions for students of any age or level of proficiency.
Business Development Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001246373
- Develop sales strategy, tactical and sales plans;
- Prospect and develop business
- Segment the market and identify and develop a pipeline of target partners
- Prepare, customize and refine DynEd Sales/Marketing materials so that they are relevant to each target partner
- Identify additional strategic initiatives to further enhance DynEd’s business operations in the region such as the identification of strategic opportunities, trade shows and other marketing initiatives
- Deliver sales by developing relationships with key clients in the market;
- Identify and reporting on business opportunities in target markets;
- Achieve targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth;
- Package of core capabilities into solutions for customers;
- Maintain accurate and up to date sales pipeline and forecast;
- Perform consistently against sales objectives;
- All other tasks assigned by the department head, and General Manager.
- Bachelor Degree or above
- More than 5 year experiences in Sales; Absolute strong sales experience and Has an educational sales background but can also understand the corporate market.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Excellent English communication in both written and spoken. Target A2 up
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills and Excellent Presentation skills.
Interested candidates, please contact 0-2660-6241-3 or send resume via Email