Business Development Manager (Future Sales Manager)
GEFCO (THAILAND) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242012
- Develop existing and new customers based on company objectives
- Promote all GEFCO business solutions with a focus on freight forwarding and identify opportunities
- Coordinate sales activity with overseas colleagues and generate sales leads
- Conduct regular sales calls, ideally travel locally 50% of the time
- Assess the customer needs and prepare the offer accordingly
- Coordinate the business implementation with the clients and our internal organization to meet customer’s expectations
- Regularly meet with clients to ensure service satisfaction and identify new development opportunities
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business Adm, Logistics or related fields
- Min 3-5 years Sales experience in logistics and/or forwarding fields
- Good command of English and computer literacy
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Self-driven, results-oriented as well as service-minded
- Hardworking, ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Valid driving license and own transportation is required
We offer attractive remuneration package and benefits. We are committed to train our talents and offer fast career evolution into managing positions to successful employees.
To apply, please send your full resume and a recent photograph to:
Human Resources Department
283/54 Home Place Office Building, 11th Floor
Sukhumvit 55 (Thonglor 13) Road, Klongton-nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GEFCO (THAILAND) Co., Ltd.
About GEFCO (THAILAND) Co., Ltd.
GEFCO is a global logistics company that is newly established in Thailand. With over 60 years history, GEFCO ranks among Europe’s Top 10 logistics Groups, with a turnover of €4 billion in 2015 and 11,500 employees over 350 business locations worldwide.
For more information, pls visit us at www.gefco.net
GEFCO has recently started its activities in Thailand. In order to develop our business we are looking for an experienced sales representative in freight forwarding and/or logistics. The successful candidate will first focus to develop our forwarding business in Thailand and will ideally move into a managing position after 2-3 years of successful business development. Joining a new fast growing company is an opportunity to boost your career. We are looking for high-caliber profiles who want to join a new company and to be part of this exciting challenge.
More Jobs from this employer