Business Development Manager - (1 Year Contract)
Fujitsu (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241108
Employer Ref. update
- Male or Female, 30-40 years of age
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related fields
- At least 5 years experience in IT infra such as Security, network, Microsoft products, etc.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good command of English
- Pleasant personality
The role holder is required to work with and at senior management and Account Management levels to design, document, price and deliver major networking solutions/strategies/architectures, that address business requirements, demonstrating a sound understanding of the customers’ business and commercial issues and contribute key insights.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include :
- Define major technical solutions involving product and/or deployment and/or support services for customers of Fujitsu or prospects influencing their view of acceptable investment level
- Seek out and analyses customer requirements to determine strategies, architectures and develop proposals including solution pricing
- Present solutions to customers and prospects of Fujitsu
- Business development. Works with and supports Account Management into customers to seek out and analyse their business needs and assist with development of sales plans
- Use your deep understanding of Partner and Fujitsu solutions combined with current technology trends to evaluate and develop detailed alliance management plans
- Drive and market Fujitsu skills and capabilities within selected partners, selling new business opportunities to existing partners and customers
- Use your knowledge of partner propositions, their markets, the business challenges and customer opportunities to build and leverage multi-level relationships with your partners
- Build pipelines, develop and execute strategies to grow and maintain existing accounts and drive market share in the various markets
**All positions require candidates with fluent command of listen, spoken, and written English.**
“THAI candidates ONLY”
The attractive remuneration package (salary, bonuses, group insurances (health, accident and life), good training support etc.) will be commensurate with successful candidates. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Interested applicants are invited to apply with full resume, a recent photograph, transcript and expected salary to the following address:
Human Resources Department (Recruitment)
FUJITSU (THAILAND) CO., LTD
Exchange Tower, 22th-23rd Fl, 388 Sukhumvit Road,
Kwaeng Klongtoey, Khet Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel. 0-2302-1500 # 1683
Contact K. Lucksawad, K.Nudthara
Website : Fujitsu
Homepage : http://th.fujitsu.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fujitsu (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
About Fujitsu (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
Fujitsu (Thailand) Co.,Ltd is one of the firms under the network of Fujitsu Limited which has been recognized as a leading computer company in the world. The company principal activities are distribution, sales and support of full range of FUJITSU computers. Also, we offer the range of computer services, hardware maintenance, software development, training/education, network design, system integration services and consultation, etc. Due to our business expansion, we are looking for many experienced, competent, and highly motivated personnel to assume the following positions: