BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (RETAIL)
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229460
Employer Ref. 605DB
Our client is a global MNC providing data analytic solutions. To further develop their activity in Thailand, they are looking to hire a young professional to lead their sales operations in the country. This position is suitable for those who have the drive, energy and hunger to drive sales forward for a new business.
- Direct and coordinate company sales functions.
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
- Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets, and cash flow.
- Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Participate in the development of new project proposals.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Effectively communicate and report sales activity and performance weekly and monthly to Executive Directors and Board Members.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
- Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
- Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
- Overall responsibility of administrating the office including overseeing company financials, invoicing and ensure timely payments of all outstanding invoices.
- Overall responsibility of managing and guide the company technical personnel
- 5+ year’s professional experience in sales management and independent business unit handling, (experience in selling IT solutions in the retail industry a huge plus).
- Experience and relationships with large shopping malls is an advantage
- Candidates who have good relationships with Thai shopping mall groups will be preferred
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, in ENGLISH and fluent in Thai.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Candidate must be driven and have a ‘hunter’ mentality!
Our client will offer the successful candidate an excellent remuneration package, along with exciting opportunities for d fast career advancement to the next management tier via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.