Business Development Manager (Oil and Gas Industry)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001226024
Location Base: Indonesia/ Thailand
Potential Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or above. Degree in Engineering, a plus
Minimum 15 years of Terminal management system area / Terminal automation.
- Over 20—25 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas industry, a plus
- Understanding of project lifecycle, project execution and Sales Cycle
- Understanding about feasibility and benefit studies and provided leadership in the design and implementation of large-scale systems integrating control with MES and ERP
- Functional Safety Engineer certification or equivalent knowledge is preferred.
- Process controller logic understanding with instruments loop discussion capabilities
- Basic understanding about electrical power distribution,
- Strong English communication and any SEA language skill is a plus
**Position holder is an individual contributor without a direct report**
Knowledge: Theoretical or practical understanding of a subject matter. E.g. PLC Programming
- Strong Terminal Management/ Automation knowledge. ERP, SAP, Oracle administration knowledge is a strong plus, Windows and TCP/IP networking is preferred.
- Strong process solution knowledge and FEED documents understanding is required especially at Terminal Automation, Management system. Good understanding about electrical design is plus.