RICO CORPORATION CO., LTD./ริโค คอร์ปอเรชั่น จำกัด
Business Development Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001225578
New Business Development
- to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
2) Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
3) Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher and at least 5 years of business development or procurement development experience. An MBA is often requested as welld
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Organizing Skill, Good in analytical and problem solving skills, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure/tight deadline as a team, self-motivated and be able to work independently
- Optimistic, Responsible, Dare to try valuable errors
- English skills will be preferred.
- Need to at least 2-5 years e-commerce or online shopping development experience, or sales and marketing experience, or marketplace development experience.