Business Development Manager
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224048
Fircroft Thailand is looking for an internal BDM to enhance business opportunity among the new targeted sectors whilst overseeing existing accounts by maintaining good relationship and by working with recruitment team to ensure recruitment delivery.
In Thailand we work across a number of industry sectors in the Information, Communication & Technology (ICT), Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Energy, Engineering, Automotive & Railways, Infrastructure & Construction, providing contract and permanent solutions for our clients.
Business Development Manager
Fulfilling their financial targets and KPI’s on a monthly basis should be second nature to an experienced Business Development candidate and at Fircroft a Business Development Manager is also expected to demonstrate their resourcefulness and determination as follows:
- Develop relationship with clients to enhance opportunity for success focussing on procurement, HR and key project decision-makers.
- Secure and attend sales meetings and presentations.
- Oversee customer accounts and ensure recruitment delivery by working with Recruitment Manager.
- Plan and implement strategy to support sales performance.
- Maintain dialogue and relations with key client contact so that we continue to receive as many positions within our scope as possible.
- Review and where required have input to regional business development and sales activity.
- Make recommendations for potential areas of growth based on new projects and opportunities.
- When required, coordinate the response to strategic regional vacancies based on prioritising available resources.
- Coordinate and provide data for head office, could be data related to tenders, mark ups, rate benchmarking, etc.
- Work with local Fircroft point of contact to ensure expectations of client and contractors meet the required service level.
- Liaise with headquarter team for commercial agreements negotiation.
- Assist with legal/ compliance item as they arise for new offices, business or change in structure.
We look for the best people who aspire to work in a merit based organization which focuses on outputs. Come and join us if you are looking for a rewarding job.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
About Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
There are lots of businesses around that claim to be the leader in a given field. With Fircroft it’s not just a claim. For approaching 50 years, Fircroft has lived and breathed engineering. Founded by an experienced and respected engineer, Fircroft has always had a deep understanding of what both our clients and contractors need.
Fircroft is a global workforce solutions provider to the technical engineering sectors. Since 1970 Fircroft has been serving the biggest names in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Chemical, ICT, Mining & Minerals, Infrastructure & Construction, Power, Nuclear & Utilities and Automotive. Over 10,000 contractors trust Fircroft to take care of their careers.
The partner of choice for workforce solutions, Fircroft offers clients and contractors alike a comprehensive range of services and support from our 50 global offices, including Contract and Permanent Recruitment, Managed Service Provision, Onsite Management, Benchmarking, Talent Mapping & Pooling, Payroll, Contractor Logistics & Support and Global Consultancy Services. Fircroft has nearly half a century of experience connecting people to power the world.
With approaching fifty years’ experience, an enviable client list and the financial resource and stability to ensure we can deal with any market fluctuations, Fircroft are well placed to support our clients and contractors both now and in the future.
Choose a business that has been connecting people to power the world for nearly half a century. Choose Fircroft.