Vanderbilt International Group Co., Ltd.
Vanderbilt International Group Co., Ltd. a member of the “Murjani” Group, designs, import, and retails men’s consumer products in Thailand with the international designer Brand – “Vanderbilt New York”
It provides an offering of luxury designs and high quality products at affordable prices to fit into a contemporary urban lifestyle. The product categories include watches, sunglasses, pens, wallets and belts.
The company manages all aspects of the supply chain, from designing the product to importing product into Thailand, to selling the product in retail shops and e-commerce. We are now looking for an enthusiastic person who would like to grow their career with us by being part of a new exciting brand entering the Thai market. Interested applicants are welcomed to send their resume indicating qualification with a recent photo and expected salary. The main characteristics we are looking are shown hereunder:
Business Development Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001219358
Identify key places where Vanderbilt Group can expand our retail business, either thru retail shops or through creatively finding other channels and partnerships. The person in this role should be able to think creatively to seek out new ideas for business expansion.
- Develop and initiate new business opportunities related to company products and service in Thailand and other Asia countries.
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis in order to identify market requirements for current and future product development and services.
- Suggesting sales, marketing, and promotion strategies in partnership with other team members, such as Director of Marketing in order to achieve revenue targets.
- Analyzing and improving sales performance.
- Understanding customers’ expectations and preferences in order to present new products and services to target customers.
- Negotiating business agreements with partners, lessors and related suppliers’ involvement.
- Identifying business deals and formulating a structure for win-win situations with business partners.
- Encouraging the sales team to improve sales techniques, product knowledge and service quality.
- Controlling functional project management and operation improvements.
- Having fiscal responsibility for overall profitability including budgets, expenses and sales performance reports.
- Coordinate with International Development team to expand shopping mall business internationally, starting off with Southeast Asia countries as well as China and India, and any other Countries selected by Management.
- Minimum 5 years in retail management
- Powerful at building and maintaining strong partnerships, excels at building solid relationships over time
- Regularly beats goals and is extremely organized
- Understanding of process to obtain, negotiate and sign store leases
- Familiar with timing and action calendar to build-out store locations
- Able to travel
- 2 days off/Week
- Group insurance
- Social security fund
- Minimum of public holiday 13 days/year
- Vacation leave according to company’s policy
- Other supporting allowance provided by company such as marriage, funeral, etc.
- Product discount
Vanderbilt International Group Co., Ltd. (Head Office)
1 Pasak-Koktanod Road, T. Cherngtalay
A. Thalang Phuket 83110