Join PCS Security and Facility Services Limited!
PCS Thailand is part of the OCS group, based in the UK since 1900. We are established in Thailand since 1967, have over 48 years of experience in providing facilities services and solutions to all types of property. We are one of the biggest companies in Thailand with over 5,000 clients, 29,000 employees and a network of 19 offices all over Thailand.
We stay ahead of the competition because we keep growing and leading clients to innovative solutions. Offering more than “just” cleaning and security we are striving to be a partner to our clients, aligning with their business and contributing real value.
We are looking for a strong potential Business Development Manager. We need you to grow with us. Join our team on this exciting journey to grow our business, our clients, our solutions and our contribution to Thailand. It is our goal to create more jobs. If you want to challenge yourself and find new clients to work with – then you should be part of our growing team!
Business Development Manager (Retail & Education Sectors)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001215762
Employer Ref. PCS_ BDM
Deliver new profitable contracts to the Division via proactive selling, competitive tendering or maximising reactive opportunities. Cultivate opportunities either from within own self development database or from the existing OCS communities by forging relationships with appropriate stake holders and reacting to real time requests for proposals. Selling additional services to existing clients, or new services to new clients.
- To maintain and develop a wide network of contacts with the designated market place to ensure the Company is invited to as many tenders as possible.
- To represent the Company at all PCS meetings as required and to secure new business and build intercompany networks.
- To ensure that all tender responses are innovative, accurate, compliant, timely and professionally presented by working closely with Bid Management team, other Soft Service teams, and Operations teams.
- To prepare and deliver all other aspects of the strategic sales process including awareness campaigns, presentations, exhibitions and general market collateral by working closely with Marketing team.
- To prepare and undertake a thorough hand-over to operational colleagues once each contract is secured using the Company’s ISO procedures.
- To assist with the collection, collation and recording of all statistical data for tender compilation, such as productivity ratings, margins and costs.
- To advise the Senior Business Development Manager and the team of market conditions and trends and competitor activity.
- To follow up and provide feedback on sales leads.
- To be up to date with all new industry innovations for inclusion in tender responses
- To maintain a wide network of internal and external colleagues to develop sales opportunities
- To actively research our market place
- To maintain all customer & opportunity information in SalesForce as required by PCS and in timely manner
- To proactively build knowledge on PCS services, PCS affiliate companies’ services and the assigned sectors – so that scoping and costing can be completed with major contribution by the Business Development Manager.
Desirable: Bachelor or Master Degree
- Essential : Engineering, Facility Services standard or equivalent, IT literate (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Minimum of 5 years in FM sales and / or 5 years in FM operational experience within soft and hard services or similar environment.
- Good understanding of facility management market sector
- Direct experience and knowledgeable of Facility Management in Retail / Education sectors