Business Development Manager
Comba Telecom Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214767
- Build and execute and innovative joint long-range business plan with Big Data & TOT theatre level, regional PSS leadership and appropriate stakeholders. Develop Comba’s deliverables and routes to market to the point of enabling sales orders.
- Understand, articulates and position both internally and externally Comba’s end-to-end Big Data Centre Architecture and Services incorporating Software and services. At least 3-5 years BD & sales experience within Big Data & IOT technology.
- Develop Go-to-Market strategies to grow IOT & Big Data Centre across large accounts, SMB and Partners. Leveraging various channels, marketing and field sales force teams.
- Deliver business value to select opportunities for the account, partner, eco-system and Comba account team. Grow, track and convert pipeline. Establish beach-head reference customers.
- Directly engage on selected major accounts and opportunities where required, whilst allowing the local account team to maintain overall ownership. Influence parties where needed to remove obstacles and secure profitable business for Comba.
- Incubate and cultivate senior level relationships with key customers, partners and eco-system vendors to executive level across the region.
- Build and lead a strong team using technical and business acumen to align business drivers to Comba solutions. Proven experience managing geographically dispersed and culturally diverse teams.
- Demonstrate effective skills to influence and negotiate with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy. Influence via press, media and industry events where required.
- Establish a strong team collaborative market development and selling approach. Lead, indluence and mentor sales teams to increase their effectiveness in selling Big Data & IOT solutions. Take a lead role with senior management, peers, partners, company and customers in progressing Comba’s success in Big Data & IOT solutions.
- Work closely with HQ solution managers and regional sales & operation team, act as the pioneer bringing now solutions to the market.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing or Business Administration
- Minimum 2 years or related work.
- Experience in Telecom Industry (Telecom project)
- Skilled in IOT & Big Data environment.
We offer a competitive package with excellent growth opportunities and challenging working environment to the selected candidate. If you have what it takes, please forward your application (in English) together with detailed resume stating qualifications, experience, present salary and a recent photo via "Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Comba Telecom Co., Ltd.
About Comba Telecom Co., Ltd.
Comba Telecom is a leading provider of coverage equipment and solutions to mobile operators. We are a Hong Kong public listed company, and employing some 2500 employees in over 20 countries. Comba Telecom partners closely with mobile operators and core equipment vendors, offering a comprehensive range of products, in delivering quality coverage and capacity to the mobile subscribers.
We are current expanding our operations and are looking for highly motivated and committed individuals to join our team:-