Business Development Land & Sea
Amadeus Asia Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256358
• Help develop and grow the Land & Sea Business lines in Asia Pacific.
• Successfully promote and grow the awareness of Land & Sea solutions across the Asia Pacific crganisation with close collaboration of Land & Sea Business Unit and under the management of Asia Pacific business development and corporate strategy.
• Support the Land & Sea Unit, in developing and implementing strategies for Asia Pacific that will drive revenue growth and efficiency improvements in the region.
• The role will include the identification, analysis and execution of Business Development opportunities particularly in the areas of Cars / Transfers & Insurance.
1) Business Development Subscribers
• Identify business opportunities in close cooperation with GCG account managers with a key focus on Cars/ Transfers and Insurance business lines
• Drive the support process in cooperation with account management, implementation and Land & Sea teams to ensure business opportunities are successfully actioned and implemented.
• Identify key opportunities for Insurance, Cars & Transfers solutions. In close cooperation with ACOs sales teams and regional market management.
• Support ACOs sales team during the sales and adoption process for key accounts (on-line and offline) of the markets in the region.
2) Airline cross-sell development
• In close co-operation with Airline Cross Sell team and airline account managers from the Region, identify opportunities for Insurance, Cars & Transfers solutions and support Airline commercial teams during the sales process
• Identify opportunities to increase Insurance, Cars & Transfers adoption with airlines
• Implement best practices and maximize revenue potential with airlines using Insurance, Cars & Transfers
3) Promotion and awareness of Land & Sea Solutions
• Promote and create awareness of Land & Sea solutions and business across the regional organisation and ACO network with the support of Land & Sea Unit.
• Create jointly with Land & Sea unit an action plan.
4) Business strategy
• In close co-operation with Land & Sea Unit and with Regional/ACOs teams, contribute to the definition of the Insurance, Cars & Transfers solution strategy and plan for the Region
• Ensure the right solution(s) is in the right market / customer segment and ensure proper monitoring of product success to support the definition of corrective actions as necessary.
• Identify third party travel solution providers to whom our web services products can be offered in order to extend our potential content reach across the regions' travel solutions ( front office software providers, self booking tools, Mid-Back office providers, mobile solutions, etc)
5. Provider Management
• Identify provider prospects strategically relevant for the region and support Land & Sea unit to drive commercial discussions
• Establish,commercial relationships with existing and prospective Land & Sea providers
Education: University Degree (5 years) in Scientific, Computer or Business studies. Master in Marketing an asset
Relevant work eperience: Experience in a sales consultancy roles, strategy, product management
Business understanding: Knowledge of the Insurance / Car Rental / Transfer / Travel Industry / Online Channel is a strong advantage
About Amadeus Asia Ltd.
Shaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Since mobility allows you and Amadeus to grow, we always look internally first when searching for candidate.