Business Development Engineer (Power & Utilities)
MM Logistics Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248751
MML is now enhancing their coverage to focus more on permanent Recruitment and Personnel Solution service. Now we're looking for Business Development Engineer (Power & Utilities) as detail below;
- Develop action plan for Target accounts
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; appointment setting; presentation of company’s services: preparation of proposal, follow up and negotiation; obtaining the contract and handover to the operation team.
- Develop long tern relationship with Customer Key accounts.
- Pay regular visits to clients.
- Support on market research and study.
- Responsible for all the marketing actions (events, fair, workshop) of the sector.
- Preparation of the commercial performance report for management.
- Bachelor in Engineering / Science ie preferably Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Production, Chemical at least 5 years’ experience of Sales / Business Development in Oil & Gas, Power Plant & Utilities.
- Understand the process in Power plant / utility.
- Has commercial sense and has network in Power plant industry.
- Knowledge about issues in the fields of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment and/or has related experience in Inspection.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Sales-oriented and self-motivated
- Good command in English
- Proficient in office software (Lotus Note, MS office, PowerPoint)
- Own car and driving license
Recruitment & Personnel Supply Service
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MM Logistics Co., Ltd.
About MM Logistics Co., Ltd.
We are the group of 7 companies having business in Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Service. We provice Logistics Support and Technical Service to Key Concessionaires and Service Companies; including Transportation, Customs Clearance, Equipment Rental, Warehousing, and Personnel Supply. We also play as a Service Company in Oil & Gas Exploration and Production area, including Well Service, Downhole Tools Sale and Repair, Engineering & Consultation, Structural Fabrication and others. Currently, we need qualified personnel to fill the vacancies.