BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR (QUICK SERVICE RESTAURANT BUSINESS/ QSR)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229206
Employer Ref. 159DB
Our client is a leading quick service restaurant operator in Thailand. The company is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Business Development Director.
Location: Ploenchit, Bangkok.
- Being responsible for overall aspects of Sales & Marketing functions for the company’s Quick Service Restaurant Business (QSR); over 100 branches in Bangkok and upcountry areas.
- Developing annual marketing and sales strategic business plans to drive revenue and in crease market share.
- Maintaining the existing business as well as expanding the business to the new markets/ new areas.
- Assessing market potential and identifying new business opportunities and synergies.
- Analysing and evaluating sales,methods,costs and results.
- Initiating and developing quality objectives,performance standards and priorities that are implemented and monitored across the company with respect to marketing & sales.
- Leading with compelling strategic vision that is in alignment with the organization’s short and long-term goals.
- Monitoring social media and website branding.
- Collecting and analysing market,customer&competitor research and customer insights.
- Monitoring the competitive landscape and market conditions constantly to identify opportunities, issues and risks in order to recommend tactical strategies.
- Male or female, aged not over 45 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 10 years’ experience regarding a full range of marketing & sales management functions in QSR, chain restaurant and retail restaurant.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Strong strategic planning and analysis skills in marketing,sales and business(competitive)strategy.
- Positive attitude,strong work ethic, good negotiation skill,proactive and committed to completing projects on time.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Proficient use of MS Office.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Qualified candidate please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.