Business Development Director
Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215352
Employer Ref. 506834
- Opportunity to work closely with Regional Team
- Golden opportunity to take care regional
- Good working environment in multi-national culture
This is an incredible rare opportunity to work for a highly reputed international company, which offers you a challenging, but also fun and casual working atmosphere. The work environment is extremely dynamic and challenging. If you are looking to work both in teams and individually with full exposure to growth, this may be the job for you. We are looking for individuals that are energetic, dynamic, pro‐active, adaptable, ambitious, responsible and able to work under pressure in a challenging environment
Business Development Director, your new role requirements are as follows:
- Looking for any opportunities that will bring extra benefits to the business
- Facilitating the growth of the business, Seeking for newpartnership opportunities
- Developing the pipeline of new business coming in to the company
- Encouraging strong relationships with strategic partners and manage projects and day-to-day activities to drive key initiatives agreed by both parties as well as prepare for quarterly reviews, conduct metrics tracking, identify joint marketing efforts and organize internal reviews
- Managing and servicing existing Corporate Partners, to ensure that they derive maximum value from their sponsorship.
- Working with the Marketing and Communications Team to devise the organization's commercial strategy
The ideal candidate for this role will have had experience of:
- 5 combined years in Sales and Business Development (B2B, B2G only)
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Multi-disciplinary background
- Outspoken and excellent presentation skills
- Proactive attitude
- Entrepreneurial drive and will to evolve in a startup environment
- Fluent in Thai/English
- Thai nationality only
What's on Offer
- Our client will offer an attractive salary package as well as a positive working environment and hours
Apply for this job
Click the Apply button and submitted your CV with your Current Salary, and Reason for leaving (s)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.