Founded in 1871, Hellmann’s transition from a one-man company to one of the world’s leading logistics providers. Today we operate a truly global organization with an active network in 157 countries 443 branches 16,500 people while remembering our humble beginnings: we continue to value every customer and understand that each project requires a unique solution. This powerful combination of an individual approach within an international framework ensures that we deliver top-quality customized logistics solutions, every time.
Business Development Assistant Manager (Team Leader) (BKK 1 position/Lamchabang 1 position)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001248996
Duties and responsibilities
- Developing existing accounts and close new business.
- Schedule and conduct sales calls to established accounts and/or target accounts within a targeted industry.
- Schedule time for joint calls with sales professionals, targeting accounts to provide assistance with the sales process.
- Provide marketing support and knowledge within the company.
- Utilize a pro-active approach of cooperative teamwork in assisting sales professionals and managers throughout HWL (worldwide) to sell and support accounts.
- Develop and maintain positive relationship with targeted and existing accounts, and ensure that sales professionals servicing the accounts receive updates on the status.
- Continually improve knowledge of products and services, and follow the changes in industry to develop new products.
- Write up SOP for each secured customer, go through SOP with concerned operational parties to ensure that all understand the required processes and share SOP in common drive
- Update all sales activities in Helios CRM on a weekly basis (before 05.00 p.m. of Sunday for sales activities of the same week)
- Must be available for relocation.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Transportation, Supply Chain Management, or a related field of study required.Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years related experience required.
- Good in English.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees and vendors.
- Proven “business-to-business” sales experience in the transportation, logistics, or supply chain management industry.
- Demonstrated success at relationship selling.
- Broad understanding of value added selling techniques and business management
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-team environment
- Work locations Bangkok 1 position, Lamchabang 1 position