Business Development & Analyst (Import - Custom Clearance)
Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336643
Employer Ref. update
Location : Bangkok
- Expand function to be more effectively and concretely in the area of operation analysis.
- Analyst and Improvement cost-effectiveness of Import Custom Clearance Operation.
- Finding business opportunities and analyzing profitability from potential customers.
- Provide management report and to enable management to formulate strategy effectively.
- Develop knowledge and skill for staff to be more efficient.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related filed.
- At least 5 years experiences in Business Development Analyst or related.
- Has knowledge in Import - Export procedures will be advantage.
- Strong analytical skills with a strong attention to detail, and problem solving abilities
- Good communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent in English speaking & writing.
- Capable in Microsoft office, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate with exciting and challenging roles in our progressive organization.
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume with current & expected salary, please apply via APPLY NOW
Yusen Logistics (Head Office)
2525 One, Two FYI Center, 2nd, 6th, 7th Fl., Rama 4 Rd.,
Klongtoey, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel. 02-034-8436 and 02-034 8285 Fax. 02-034-8666
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Yusen Logistics Thailand (YLTH) a comprehensive global-logistics services in land Transportation, licensed custom brokerage, warehousing, container yard, container maintenance & repair, international multimodal transportation & NVOCC, air and ocean freight service solutions, and total logistics solution tailored to the needs of all our customers.
We aim to become a truly global logistics provider that responds to our customers' increasingly sophisticated logistical needs, and maintains a world-class scale and quality of service.