Business Development Advisor (Law Firm)
Gummy Bear Recruitment Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214214
Position: Business Advisory (Law Firm)
- Working with partners and legal teams on pitches – drafting, coordinating and production
- Researching into pitch opportunities, including pulling together client and target information for pitch teams and drafting bespoke client-facing credentials
- Working with Partners, lawyers and the Head of Business Development on client targeting action plans
- Working with sector-facing Business Development team members on the development of the firm’s business in priority industry sectors in South East Asia; and Ensuring pitches, capability statements, fee-earner profiles and all other important descriptions of the firm’s experience are kept up-to-date and are easily accessible by other Business Development and Marketing team members
- Together with the Head of Business Development, support the development and maintenance of the firm’s relationships with important and growth clients in South East Asia
- Work with the Head of Business Development, Knowledge and Learning team, and other client relationship team members on the design of appropriate client education activities, such as tailored seminars and training
- Internal communications activity to support cross-selling and better understanding of the firm’s activities, successes and plans
- External communications, including the production of material aligned to business goals, such as targeted brochures, newsletters and others
- Ensuring submissions for legal directories, league tables and awards successfully capture the firm’s achievements
- Developing and executing a programmed of appropriately targeted events; and
- Assessing advertising and sponsorship opportunities against the firm’s business goals. This role will also include being an English language editorial checkpoint for fee-earners in the Bangkok office in relation to marketing, legal and other documents.
- Graduate degree or higher preferably in marketing, communications or business administration
- Strong energy, pro-active drive and initiative, results-driven personality
- Resilience and tenacity. Able to remain effective and focused under pressure, while still knowing how to effectively re-priorities where needed day to day
- Confident in dealing with a broad spectrum of people within the firm, as well as with external suppliers
- English - Excellent command spoken & written skill
- Word, Excel, SPSS, and Power Point
- More than 2 years’ experience of marketing within a partnership environment.
- Experience of marketing in a global organization/ working on pitches to corporate clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a strong ability to influence, persuade and priorities will be essential.
If you are looking for a challenging job in marketing career, please apply now!!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Gummy Bear Recruitment Company Limited
About Gummy Bear Recruitment Company Limited
Gummy Bear Recruitment Company is a next generation business, where our staff use latest methods and systems to help our clients find great candidates