Business Development (Logistic)
Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225323
Position: Business Development (Logistic)
- To achieve yearly revenue & GP target as mutually agreed
- Maintain & hunting new business under POG market.
- RFQ, REP, RFI, Tender and quotation for assigned clients
- SOP and rate profile
- Conduct KPI Performance review together with operation manager as customer’s requirement.
- Customer credit review
- Revenue & GP on Monthly/Quarterly report
- DSO/Aging review with Finance & Operation team
- Information/data required for new service, major business development campaigns and new business unit
- Follow up sales lead & shipments
- Update customer information and review
- Customer questionnaires
- Join product development for new innovative solution to go beyond client’s expectation.
- Credit application
- Follow ISO 9001, 14000 Procedure
- Communication and cooperate with overseas team together with other Thailand colleagues and other depts. Create strategies to sell more and grow faster under accounts list as agreed
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Maintaining contract with the client organization and obtaining clarifications
- Bachelor’s Degree any related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in freight forwarder business (Project sales experience in this business is highly preferred).
- Good command of English.
- Business sales development skills.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
About Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
The Vinarco Group of companies was established in 1993 and has expanded to become a market leader in the provision of highly qualified technical consultancy services, predominantely to the Oil, Gas, Power, Petrochemical, and associated Engineering and Construction industries. Vinarco is one of the fastest growing technical recruitment companies in Asia Pacific region.