PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277116
Employer Ref. 105DB
Our client is a leading international industrial company. Due to their current business expansion, they are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Business Controller.
Latkrabang Samutprakan 100,000 Baht/month
- Overseeing all controlling and reporting activities.
- Being responsible for financial reports and financial analysis activities.
- Providing analyses and commentary to the General Manager in Thailand and the Finance Director – SEA Region.
- Being responsible for projection, annual plan and outlook information requests.
- Being responsible for cost control.
- Implementing global finance policies, procedures and processes to improve effectiveness, efficiency and accuracy of financial information.
- Developing and implementing risk and internal control system
- Leading and completing projects based on requests from the General Manager – Thailand and Finance Director- SEA Region
- Participating in company strategic planning and goal setting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- At least 7 years’ experience in finance and accounting
- Good skills in both written and spoken English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill and able to work well under pressure.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of accounting theories, principles and practices with a hands-on work approach.
- Strong sense of initiative, independent and able to evaluate and prioritize issues and situations.
We invite qualified Thai candidates, to submit their resumes stating both current and expected salaries via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.