BUSINESS CENTER HEAD
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227295
Employer Ref. 341db
Our client is a globally leading commercial bank with offices in Thailand. In addition, have become the most profitable bank in the world with the largest market capitalization, customer deposits balance and the highest brand value. They boast an excellent customer service base, a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and competitiveness. For their main branch in Bangkok they are currently seeking a;
Business Center Head
Salary: 130,000- 160,000Baht/month
- Being in charge of business strategies and operation plans, and driving the team to meet targets as set by the management.
- Collaborating with the operations department in order to achieve the business targets related to credit, deposits and retail banking products.
- Maximizing profits.
- Overseeing and controlling the credit business.
- Overseeing the controlling,accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of figures, analysis and comments regarding credit quality for the business centre.
- Coaching staff in order to enhance their performance.
- Supporting the enhancement of the organization platform, human resources, standards and systems.
- Handling any ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the management.
- Thai nationality,female / male.
- Aged 37 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above,preferably in a subject related to Finance, Banking,Accounting or Marketing.
- Minimum of 10 years’ work experience in Banking.
- Fluent in English.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to send their CV by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.