Business and System Analyst
TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223852
It’s an exciting time to work in the Technology part of the business. If Tesco is to succeed in the digital age, technology has to be at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re integrating new technology everywhere: in our online offer, as part of our world-class supply chain and by creating innovative solutions for our stores. We’re constantly innovating to become every customer’s favorite way to shop, whether they’re at home or on the go. It’s something we’ll only achieve by restlessly pushing the boundaries of technology.
Development & Deployment:
- Adhere to the Technology ways of working and process of responsible product and services.
- Deliver within agreed timeline and meet quality standards.
- Able to interpret business requirements into the required technical tasks.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and run software for the solution.
- Deliver product code that is easily maintainable and supportable and which minimizes risk to run.
- Responsible for the technical analysis and implementation, including coding, script, and integration.
- Work proactively and partnering with the business representative to provide root cause analysis and solid recommendation.
- Contribute to process improvements and value added within your product or services.
- Articulately relate the technical details to ‘business language.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- 0-3 years’ experience in IT operations, IT support, project management, and business process development.
- A real knowledge of computing fundamentals, good written and verbal communication skills, reporting skills.
- Understanding of service-oriented architecture, customer focused and fluent in English.
- Know how to work well under pressure and handle with ad-hoc project.
- Some travels are required.
The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities. Please send your application letter with detailed resume (in word format or PDF only), and a contact number to:
Human Resources Division
Tesco Lotus (Head Office)
629/1 Nawamintr Rd., Nuanchan, Buengkoom Bangkok 10230
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
About TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
At Tesco Lotus, we get up every morning and questioned ourselves daily on how we can serve our customers better. With the guiding principle of ‘nobody tries harder’ we have been successfully serving our customers for 22 years, reaching over 15 million customers. For each and every single customer, we have been striving to touch their heart in each and every little way through our 1,800 outlets from hypermarkets, supermarket, and express stores. We engage with over 30 million people on a daily-basis through Digital platforms, which consists of Facebook, Line, Website, Mobile Aps, and our latest technology I-beacon.
Today, not only we are the leader in Brick & Mortar, we are also the pioneer in Grocery Online shopping since 2012. With the ever-changing needs of customers, we have served hundred-thousands of customers online through website and state-of-the-art mobile application.
At Tesco Lotus, you will be working with our ‘finest leaders’ along with our big family of more than 60,000 colleagues at our head office (2,300), stores and distribution centres (57,700), together with the mindset of ability to change the world.
“At Tesco Lotus, we are looking for people who are the change-agent with a passion to grow. People who has the ability to think differently.”