Schneider (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241608
We are currently recruiting for Business Analysts within our Bangkok office. You will be joining a recently established a steadily growing team that is vital to the future success of the business, and you will play a key role in ensuring this success. The team will mainly conducts analytical back-office activities supporting our Energy Forecasting and Sourcing teams in Europe.
- Financial Position Report setup, generation, updates, analysis & validation
- Preparation of Energy Budgets for our United Kingdom client base
- Report delivery and following up associated internal queries
- Supply Contract administration and validation
- Pre-analytic support for optimization projects
- Participate in internal and external communications, conference calls or meetings when necessary
- Timely, complete and accurate execution of above activities
- Other ad-hoc tasks
- College diploma or degree (preferably in Maths, Statistics, Finance, Economics or Business studies)
- Good in English (spoken and written)
- Excellent in the use of MS Excel and good with other MS Office applications, Windows, generic computer skills
- Attention to detail and an excellent quality focus
- Good level of analytical skills
- Good listening and business writing skills
- “Can-do” and positive attitude to challenges and opportunities
- High standards of reliability and accountability
- Experience in working in a team-orientated and collaborative manner
- Experience in working in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Work experience in the energy industry or in financial reporting operations\ activities
- Knowledge in energy markets
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Schneider (Thailand) Limited
About Schneider (Thailand) Limited
Our technologies ensure that Life Is On for everyone, everywhere, at every moment
Schneider Electric appreciates what makes you, you — your talent within talent. We are a dynamic, global company looking for passionate people to help us innovate at every level; champions of safe, reliable, efficient, sustainable and connected energy for everyone. Find a meaningful purpose, whether you work in engineering, field services, sales marketing, or the global supply chain. It is your talent within talent that Schneider wants, helping us put our customers at the center of it all.
If you are interested in evolving as a professional, we are keeping a seat warm for you. The choice is yours, and the possibilities are endless. Discover how our Great People make Schneider Electric a Great Company today!
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~€27 billion in FY2015, our 160,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.