Business Analyst - Waste Management
Siam City Cement Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001235679
Employer Ref. update_K.Baisri
INSEE Ecocycle is a subsidiary of Siam City Cement Group, which offers total waste management solution. Siam City Cement and INSEE Ecocycle have been granted by the Department of Industrial Works 101 and 106 Licenses respectively. This allows us to pre-process and dispose of both hazardous and non-hazardous wastes.
Company site: http://www.inseeecocycle.com/en/home
- To provide in depth analysis of the AFR (Alternative Fuels and Raw Materials) and waste management market to understand all dimensions of the customers and their values, market trends, and competitors movements information in terms of financial, industry, customer, competitor, product etc.
- To work closely with Customer and Sales team to identify opportunities along the supply chain in order to provide strategic recommendations that lead to a sustainable company’s bottom line.
- To develop the sound recommendation regarding business performance and business cases
- To present the deliverable / reports to executives / board meetings
- To assist the management in developing business strategies and market intelligence framework regarding the customer and marketing areas.
- Bachelor’s degree and /or Master’s degree in Engineering or Business related field
- Solid financial knowledge for developing in depth business analysis
- Experiences in conducting customer/marketing/product analysis reports and strategic recommendations providing to senior management level
- Experiences in cement manufacturing or waste management industry is advantageous
- Strong in dealing with customers both internal & external
- Strong presentation skills and communication skills
- Strong sense of business and commercial
- Good Command in English ( Toeic Score > 750)
We offer attractive remuneration packages and extensive career opportunities with international exposure as well as learning and development to successful candidates.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application via APPLY NOW
Siam City Cement Public Company Limited
3rd Fl., Column Tower
199 Ratchadapisek Rd., Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Website : www.siamcitycement.com
Find us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/sccccareers
Find us on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/siam-city-cement
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siam City Cement Public Company Limited
About Siam City Cement Public Company Limited
Siam City Cement Public Company Limited is one of the leading cement manufacturers in Thailand, established in 1969 with a clear focus to be an innovative supplier of cement and concrete products and solutions. Since the foundation, 46 years ago, Siam City Cement PCL., has placed great value on commitment to corporate vision in providing foundation for Thailand’s future by offering innovative solutions in cement and other cement related products. We have made it to our commitment to be responsible for society and environment based on good governance. As of today, Siam City Cement PCL., through our subsidiaries, Siam City Concrete Co., Ltd., Conwood Co., Ltd. INSEE Superblock Co., Ltd., INSEE Ecocycle Co., Ltd., and Siam City Power Co., Ltd, is engaged in cement-based building materials, wood replacement products, light-weight concrete blocks, and environmental caring solutions. We determine to continue to offer innovative solutions, sustainable development, and increase values of our stakeholders; customers, shareholders, employees and society.
One of our fundamental goals is to create an open and trusting working environment that provides challenging career development opportunities as well as competitive compensation and benefits for our employees. At Siam City Cement PCL., we value personal individual ability and working as a team. We treat each other the way we want to be treated and we believe that people work best when there is a foundation of trust.
To continue striving to deliver excellence, we need people whose outstanding performance will make it possible. We are looking for highly qualified professionals, who are energetic, enthusiastic and passionate to join our team in the following position: