Business Analyst/ Project Manager
Western Digital (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236313
- Work with stakeholders to extract and organize the requirements to meet business strategic objectives
- Identify and propose projects to close gaps and/or harvest opportunities to meet business strategic objectives from an analytical stand point
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements through statistical analysis and modeling tools
- Implement BI technology solutions in a cost effective way
- Verify functional, accuracy and completeness of the requirements to ensure objectives are being met (analysis, test, demonstration and inspection)
- Bachelor/Master/PhD in Statistics, Mathematics/Science/Software/computer /Engineering
- At least 5-10 years experiences in IT or IT projects
- Skill: Excellent communication skill, English is a must both written and verbal
- Other Requirements:Experiences in SQL and SQL server
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Western Digital (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Western Digital (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
The power of data is undeniable—creating a world that’s more predictive, more productive and more personal, enabling smarter decisions, breakthrough discoveries and deeper connections. At Western Digital, we believe in the promise of data. We’re redefining how the world keeps and leverages data. We power the technology and develop the solutions that transform the possibilities of data into reality. At every step, we innovate with purpose to deliver the possibilities of data.
Western Digital is the world’s largest data storage solutions provider. Our innovative storage solutions that provide customers with high capacity, flexibility and speed are at the heart of many of the world's largest data centers, and embedded in advanced smartphones, tablets, and PCs. Our consumer products are available at hundreds of thousands of retail stores worldwide. Whether marketed under the WD, HGST or SanDisk brands, our storage solutions power the markets and companies that shape our lives—enabling possibilities for the cloud, enterprise and sophisticated infrastructures everywhere.
Western Digital employs more than 70,000 people in locations worldwide, designing, developing, manufacturing and marketing our solutions for the data-driven world.
With headquarters in Irvine, California, Western Digital was established in 1970. The company’s Thailand organization, Western Digital (Thailand) Co., Ltd, consists of two operations: its Hard Disk Drive Operations located in Pathumthani, Ayutthaya and Prachinburi provinces and its Magnetic Head Operations in Ayutthaya. Thailand is Western Digital’s largest manufacturing base, where the company employs more than 1,500 engineers and scientists, and over 28,000 workers in aggregate. Western Digital is committed to providing customers with reliable, high-performance storage products and superior support and services.