Business Analyst - ECM Solution
TMB Bank Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253931
TMB is looking for a Business Analyst (BA) to join our Enterprise Content Management (ECM) program team. The ECM program team facilitates the management of ECM systems and processes within and across the organization, acting in a liaison role between the business and IT. As a BA on the ECM program team you are responsible for driving analysis and delivering solutions related to ECM practices.
- Provide the business perspectives in the support of all ECM governance activities
- You work in close collaboration with a project manager and you are the coordinating glue making sure the business needs and technological solution fit neatly
- Review ECM related requirements and participate in the high-level design
- Maintain ECM related requirement traceability and track the traceability to design
- Participate in requirements related to ECM i.e. solution, standard and guideline, of specific projects
- Be a liaison between business users and ECM System SMEs to ensure that business and technical requirements are aligned with organization’s ECM standard, referenced architecture and share lessons learned
- Provide the constraints that might impact to the future ECM initiatives to the specific projects
- Assist in the testing to ensure that ECM standard and guideline are accurately implemented
- Keep getting better: you develop and maintain expertise in your area and in the organization
- Good understanding of the operation of other areas of the business and you constantly expand your contacts with sources of information
- Bachelor degree or higher in the field of Software Engineering, MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, IT, or related fields
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Business Analysis or Product/Process management or in IT solution design
- Strong analytical skills with systematic and structured approach to documenting business needs (modeling, functional analysis) and problem solving
- Autonomous and well organized, you define action plans that allow you to achieve your objectives within allotted times and according to priorities.
- Advanced levels of analysis and independence
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English (verbal & written), you are an outstanding listener and manage your stakeholders consciously.
- Strong soft skills to present information in a structured, precise and diplomatic manner.
- Experience with other enterprise content management systems such as IBM FileNet is preferred or similar
- Good knowledge of Banking processes and products; both front & back office, both physical & digital
- Familiarity with project management and software engineering methodologies (use cases, UML, entity/relationship, process modeling, test methods i.e. MS Visio or MS Project)
Interested candidate please click"Apply" at website : TMBbank.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TMB Bank Public Company Limited
About TMB Bank Public Company Limited
At TMB , we are committed to Make THE Difference in the Thai banking sector. By empowering our employees to always challenge and improve upon the status quo in everything we do, TMB is in turn able to deliver value to all our stakeholders: our customers, our shareholders, our community and, of course, our employees themselves. For the past five years, TMB has relentlessly transformed into a solid financial institution backed by five consecutive years of earnings growth and we are aggressively approaching the next chapter to do even better. To succeed, we start from our employees to help build and sustain a strong corporate culture where all of us pull in the same direction to optimise the customer experience end-to-end.
TMB is looking for employees who are game changers: people who are passionate about shifting the paradigm and can Make THE Difference in everything we do.