BUSINESS ANALYST (EX- SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER) – BTS line - Up to 90k – depending on experience
Tricor Executive Recruitment Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225998
Employer Ref. Woranan
Duties will include:
- Identify the detail business requirements of users and prepare detailed project plans for meeting those requirements.
- Identify the various options to resolve problems and meet users’ requirements and assess their suitability.
- Discuss and proposed solution to stakeholder to ensure and identify any problems.
- Test and propose solution to ensure its effectiveness before final implementation.
- Ensure what deliverable items it could be fit for business requirements.
- Provide any necessary documentation and technical support following implementation to end users.
To apply for this role, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, or any related fields.
- 3 years of working experiences with SharePoint Online (365) design and development
- 3 years working in Microsoft Solutions environment
- Working experience in System analyst role is an advantage
- Strong people management, leadership, negotiation.
- Good English communication skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Inquiries can be made directly to Woranan at Tricor Thailand on 02-343-1200 EXT 369 or please apply via this page.
*****Please note candidates not meeting all the criteria will not be considered*****
Tricor Executive Recruitment Limited
179/60-63 Bangkok City Tower
13th Floor South Sathorn Road
Bangkok 10120 Thailand
Fax: (662) 286 2020
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tricor Executive Recruitment Ltd.
About Tricor Executive Recruitment Ltd.
Tricor Thailand Ltd., a member of The Bank of East Asia Group, is a leading provider of business support functions and services. The Tricor Group is staffed by business professionals with previous experience at reputable external auditing firms such as PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young, KPMG, and Deloitte. The Group operates in 15 countries and plans to expand further in 2013. Tricor provides financial Accounting & Payroll outsourcing, Corporate Advisory, Corporate Secretarial functions, Financial Planning services, Tax Advisory & Consultancy, Executive Recruitment & Human Resources services, and Labuan Offshore & Trust services.
Tricor Executive Recruitment., the former search and selection practice of PricewaterhouseCoopers, has over the past 25 years built an unrivalled reputation based on providing the highest quality search and selection services supported by in-depth specialist resources and expertise. We are a leading search and selection specialist practice assisting organizations in the appointment of high calibre candidates to fill senior management level positions. Our team has extensive experience in successfully completing search engagements across a wide spectrum of management disciplines and in a diverse category of business sectors. Our success and prominent market profile has been achieved through strong client loyalty and a dedication to providing the high quality in services.
More Jobs from this employer
FINANCE PROCESS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER – 12MONTH CONTRACT, CENTRAL BANGKOK, NEXT TO BTS/UPTO 150K PER MONTH + BONUSES + BENEFITS – THAI NATIONAL ONLY