Business Analyst - Accounting
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215690
Employer Ref. hr@ - xaxithara16
Department/ Division System and Product Innovation
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for system implementation which including Core Banking and PC based systems. Main tasks are
- Write up software requirement specifications, and/or program specifications
- Perform testing to ensure completeness and correctness according to business requirements
- Arrange User Acceptance Test to ensure correctness and user satisfaction
- Develop user manuals
- Train users to understand how to use the system
- Coordinate with Accounting department to define chart of account or accounting schema for each banking products such as Loan, Deposit, Trade Finance, Treasury products (Investment, Derivative, etc.), Bank Card (Credit Card, Debit Card) and etc.
- Provide hot-line support to solve application problems or the abnormal transaction related to accounting issues
- Upon ongoing program/system maintenance, manage user requests which obtained from various departments which including
- Analyze the request
- Write up or modify program specification or software requirement specifications as well as ensure correctness of program testing and implementation
- Perform works as assigned by team head or head department
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer, Accounting, Finance, Economic, or related field.
- 5-7 years experience in system development, system analyst, programmer or user support in banking business.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to develop system.
- Knowledge in accounting entries of the banking products such as Loan, Deposit, Trade Financde, Treasury and Bank Card products
- Knowledge on Accounting Standards and Tax rule
- Good sense of service mind.
- Pursuing opportunities actively to enhance one’s knowledge and skills; continuously applying newly gained skills and knowledge.
- Establishing positive interpersonal relationship with others.Initiative and self-motivated
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
11-13 Fl., Emporium Tower 622 Sukhumvit Road,
Khlong Ton, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
Tel. 02-663-9000 Fax. 02-663-9786
For enquires: Please contact Khun Xaxithara ext. 9819, Khun Thanasak ext. 9822
This Bank supports Equal Opportunity and Diversity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
About Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
Employer Ref.hr@ - xaxithara16
Being a member of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited (ICBC), the largest commercial bank in China and the world's largest bank in market capitalization, ICBC (Thai) is now ready to provide an integrated banking service for both retail and institutional customers including international corporations.
Our customers will experience the convenience through ICBC network which includes 16,232 service points around China together with 162 foreign branches and subsidiaries and partners with more than 1,500 correspondent banks worldwide. With the support from ICBC, a world-class banking group, to help broaden and strengthen our competency, we aim at becoming ICBC Regional Center in Indochina in the near future.
We are here with you together