Sony Thai Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001303726
- Understanding TV market situation from market research and channel strategy and area strategy direction.
- Responsible for daily and weekly TV sell out operation improvement.
- Analyzing the actual weekly TV sell out data and identifying the rational of volume changed.
- Initiating some action plan to improve TV sell out volume together with sales and marketing team and ensure that those plans has been executed based on a timeline.
- Monitoring TV monthly sales achievement progress and following-up with channel and area department head.
- Preparing solid TV sales forecast planning by area-wise and channel-wise and cascade to each section sales.
- Adhoc analyzing would be required to understanding deeply into outlets or area market situation which impacts to TV sales volume.
- Evaluating TV marketing promotion whether it is effective or not.
- Planning for New SKU to each outlet who have potential volume effectively.
- Male or Female, Age 25-32 years old, Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, economic, business or related fields
- Minimum 5 - 10 years of experience in Business Analysis and Budget Controlling background(including integrated process of planning, budgeting and performance reporting)
- Ability to work under pressure, working accurately with attention to detail, and meeting deadlines
- Resourcefulness in problems-solving and well-organized
- Strong communication, cooperation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Computer literacy especially Advanced Microsoft Excel
For interested person, please email English resume only send to the recruitment center ( until this position will be fulfilled) by click "Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sony Thai Co., Ltd.
About Sony Thai Co., Ltd.