CDG & G-ABLE
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252546
- Get requirement from users.
- Responsible to analystis and design according to requirement.
- Able to transform business requirement to technical solution.
- Control application development to SDLC and project responsibility.
- Provide guidance and consultation to user.
- Create document ot support project (Functional specification, High Level Design specification and User Manual).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, IT or related fields.
- Experience in analyst design and gathering requirement from users.
- Having experience in Responsive Web Design and designing Native Mobile Application should be advantage.
- Have DBMS knowledge in Oracle DB2 or SQL Server.
- Self-motivated, smart working strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skill, conceptual thinking,problem solving, communication and interpersonal skill.
For further information, please kindly contact
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT 202 CDG House, Chongnonsee, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120
CDG GROUP & G-ABLE GROUP
(0) 2 678 0200 Ext.2877
(Monday-Friday 08.00-17.00 hrs.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CDG & G-ABLE
About CDG & G-ABLE