Established on 18 March, 1992 with registered and paid-up capital of approximately USD 3,000,000.-. The company was wholly-owned subsidiary of the United Overseas Bank (Thai) PCL, which is 100%-owned by the United Overseas Bank Limited, Singapore (“UOB Bank SG”) .
In July 2013, UOB Asset Management (Thai) Co.,Ltd acquired ING Funds (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.. The company’s name was changed to UOB Asset Management (Thailand) Co.,Ltd or UOBAMTH and the sole shareholder, since then, has been changed from the United Overseas Bank (Thai) PCL to UOBAMSG.
After the acquisition, the total registered and paid up capital became approximately USD 18 Million with the Asset Under Management (“AUM”) of approximately USD 6.96 Billion, comprising three types of fund, namely mutual funds of approximately USD 3.01 Billion, private funds of approximately USD 1.51 Billion and provident funds of approximately USD 2.13 Billion and property funds of approximately USD 0.31 Billion.
The merger of the two companies has reinforced UOBAMTH’s customer-base expansion, marketing channels and fund-manager team. The company now has 28 investment professionals, of which 16 are fund managers, taking care of both domestic and overseas investments.
At present, UOBAMTH is the sixth largest asset management company and the third largest private fund manager, yet, the largest foreign asset management company in Thailand with market share of 5.6 %.
With strong regional network, UOBAMTH aims to provide products in major regional markets such as Singapore and Malaysia, in order to achieve the target of becoming Thailand’s top and most sophisticated player
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001246652
Department : Multi Channels & Corporate Communication Department, Business Development Division
- Responsible for developing the CRM strategies to retain AUM and customer Relationship.
- Responsible for monitoring E-channel and MIS tracking of customers
- To be project coordinator to support the process improvement as well as E-Channel development.
Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to customers.
- Master or Bachelor in Finance, Marketing, or related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in finance , banking or asset management business will be advantage
- Ability to communicate in English verbally and written.
- Ability to use excel and data analysis would be a plus
- Dynamic and self-motivated individual
- Good in communicating, planning and organizing
- High integrity with positive attitude
- Striving for excellence for the team
- Able to work under a pressure and within timeline
Interested candidates please contact :
Human Resource Department
UOB Asset Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
23A, 25 Floor, Asia Centre Building, 173/27-30, 32-33 South Sathon Road,
Thungmahamek, Sathon, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
Tel : +66 2786 2000 Fax : +66 2786 2375