Business Analyst (Open to Thai/Foreigner)
Excite Holidays (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241976
About the Role
Due to strong growth and a rapidly expanding suite of products and services, an exciting opportunity has become available for a highly talented, dynamic and innovative Business Analyst to join our exceptional team in Bangkok. This opportunity would suit a detail-oriented individual who thrives when working in a fast-paced and agile environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising with and representing stakeholders to convey vision for upcoming developments
- Attending to and understanding business needs and creating business requirements documentation
- Managing enhancement requests and issues from service desk and ensuring that service level agreements are met
- Creating and prioritising stories for bugs and enhancements in preparation for upcoming sprints
- Documenting all product releases and sending communications to relevant departments
- Ensuring there is process improvement by conducting team retrospectives, acting on action items from team retrospectives and creating and implementing processes and workflows
- Providing a walkthrough of new functionality to get stakeholder sign-off prior to release
- Ensuring that all new functionality is well documented so that it can be referenced as ‘as is’ documentation in the future
This role is open to both Thais and Foreigners.
To be considered for the role, you will have the following experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role in an agile software development environment
- Knowledge and experience in the travel industry (preferable)
- Degree or tertiary qualification in Business, Information Systems or Computer Science
- Certified Scrum Master of Product Owner preferable
- JIRA and Confluence experience preferable
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Ability to develop a deep functional and technical understanding of systems (front and back end) and rapidly understanding distributed architecture
The successful candidate will also be:
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written) with outstanding communication and listening skills is essential
- Confident with advanced facilitation and presentation skills
- A motivated and highly energetic team player
- A highly analytical and critical thinker with excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Passionate about providing service excellence to customers and providing proactive solutions
- Able to prioritise quickly and effectively with strong time management skills
About Excite Holidays
Excite Holidays is an online travel wholesaler with offices around the globe. We provide the most innovative booking experience in the travel industry and empower travel agents by providing them with a huge portfolio of hotels, apartments, activities, transfer services and ferry tickets.
We have some of the brightest, most motivated and passionate people in the travel industry working for us. We lead the way with innovative ideas, cutting-edge technology and a customer-focused approach that can’t be beaten. We are revolutionising the future of online travel and we are looking for an outstanding individual to join us on this exciting journey in Bangkok.
About the Benefits
You will be supported by the best team in the game and receive a competitive salary package commensurate with experience as well as excellent mentoring and skills development opportunities. You will also be working in a collaborative and friendly team in an international environment.
Excite Holidays also believes in rewarding our staff for all their continued hard work, in the Bangkok office this includes:
- 5 Day working week (Monday to Friday)
- 13 month bonus salary payable on the King’s birthday
- Above average annual leave benefit (9 days first year then 13 days per year after)
- 30 days paid sick leave
- 7 days paid Business leave
- All 18 Thai national public holidays followed and observed.
- Opportunity to potentially work at one of our global offices (Sydney/Athens)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Excite Holidays (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Excite Holidays (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Excite Holidays is an online travel company providing hotels, and holiday packages to just about every city in the world serving over 3,500 travel agents in Australia.
This is an awesome opportunity to work with a rapidly growing and innovative Australian company offering a world class working environment assisting in your personal & professional development in the online travel industry.
If you understand the value of customer service and have what it takes to proactively deliver exceptional assistance then consider Excite Holidays to advance your career.
The successful candidate for this position will be joining one of the Australia’s leading online travel wholesaler company located in Sathorn.
This position requires an attentive and focused person with the ability and interest on working as a team member to maintain and manage information of our internal system.
More Jobs from this employer