Group Lease Public Company Limited or GL was established on May 1986 and listed in the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) since October 2004, currently the company has paid up capital 641 million Baht. GL is one of the leading in Motorcycle Hire-Purchase business in Thailand and has expanded its business to other CLMV countries such as Cambodia and recently in Laos. We are seeking qualified candidates to support our regional business expansion for the following position (s) :
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001237734
The Business Analyst leads and manages responsibility is to lead software products from GLF and GLL from the inception to the phase-out through the management of a software development team. The Business Analyst has to work with business departments such as operation, underwriting, marketing, sales, finance, collection and back-office as well as managing the development team to make each software product a business success. The Business Analyst will have double competencies business (requirements, design, documentation, planning, execution, operations, feedback, and communication) / IT (solution design, Software Development Life Cycle, IT service delivery process around JEE technologies).
The Business Analyst is reporting to IT Manager and the responsibilities are the following:
- Products development:
o Adopt and adapt financial lease processes to support effective product, service and project management in an agile development environment; ensure ongoing adherence to these processes for sustained, effective operations.
o Effectively communicates vision, strategy, priorities, and delivery to stakeholders.
o Confident in making and justifying decisions, but flexible enough to change direction based on user feedback, stakeholder needs, and designer / developer input
o Maintain and foster strong relationships between development team members and key stakeholders
o Demonstrate customer service, interpersonal skills, organizational and follow-up skills.
o Draft and present business cases and requirements documentation for product development initiatives.
o Represent end user feature requirements, and evaluate innovative alternatives and re-use opportunities.
o Assist in products feature adoption strategy and execution.
- Products implementation:
o Manage resources in the tactical planning, design, development, testing, deployment and support of multiple concurrent products implementations.
o Understands how to monitor team velocity, product backlogs, and release and iteration progress.
o Leads team meetings, including daily stand-ups and weekly Iteration Planning Meetings and Retrospectives.
o Identify, verify, document and maintain client requirements (business, functional and technical) to support delivery and support of product technology
o Work in a matrix environment to understand, manage and communicate intercompany dependencies in support of products clients
o Maintain products deployment specification documentation
o Manage intake and oversight of client requested change requests
- Project leadership:
o Has tactical responsibility for completion and implementation of multiple major initiatives
o Responsible for meeting on-time and on-budget project goals
o Possesses full project and software development life cycle experience
o Acts as a primary liaison for business departments and units to resolve various project/technology issues
- Master's degree in information systems or engineering with 5 years of Information Systems project management or business operations experience.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written is mandatory. Fluency in Khmer is a plus.
- Willing to work in other Asian countries such as Laos, Thailand and Indonesia for several days/weeks/months under very short notice depending on project needs.
- Strong project management skills, CMMI, PMP, Prince2 certification is preferred.
- Previous experience related to the identification of project issues, determination of project risk, development of mitigation plans and/or leading the execution of action plans.
- A proven track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion on time, within budget and on or beyond scope.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile/Scrum development
- Hands on experience in JEE software programming (Spring, hibernate, Vaadin, Maven) under open source platform (WildFly, Linux and PostgreSQL).
- Strong customer advocate, self-starter and problem solver