jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236871
Summary Job Purpose:
Ranking : Supervisor-Assistant Manager
To lead business requirement and technical feasibility analysis development, which relates to Business Application, in order to conduct initial requirement screening and identify project feasibility for further processes on solution development
Principal Accountabilities :
- Effectively perform functional accountabilities below:
- Gather customers’ requirements from project requestors to ensure comprehensive collection and insight understanding of customers’ needs
- Lead initial feasibility study to screen for feasible projects against technical feasibility, in terms of expected budget, timeframe, and technological platform
- Develop system requirement specification to get user sign-off in order to process further for solution development
- Lead the translation of business requirements into technical requirements for Business Application related projects to ensure effectiveness and correct technical requirement aligning with business requirement
- Deliver technical analysis and technical requirement to TG portfolio management function to proceed for the next steps of project development
- Provide advice / recommendation regarding business analysis and technical requirement for Business Application related projects to ensure analysis of business requirement against technical feasibility and correctly reflect customers’ needs, reconcile conflicts, and efficiently offer the appropriate solution
- Perform a leading role in user acceptance testing (UAT) activities including develop test scenario, for Business Application related projects, to ensure that the solution is developed according to predefined scope of work and meet users’ requirements
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level
Develop action plan for team to provide guideline and instruction for team members
Support the development of a capable and motivated team to sustain organization profitable growth
Evaluate performance of team to ensure achievement of team goal and target
Ensure operational compliance with dtac’s policies and regulatory requirement to drive towards sustained operation and promote corporate governance
Provide input to support and facilitate risk assessment activities to ensure all potential risks are continuously monitored
Collaborate and support on corporate agenda upon request
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in IT, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or equivalent experience in analytics, informatics or busines.
- At least 7 year experience in application development, IT project management or businss dvelopment
- Prefer Experience in Supply Chain, Distributor, Retailer.
- Extensive experience in various banking devices including underwriting, retail banking, payments, mobile will be advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Good command in English
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are invited to submit CV with your current photo only to email
- Only short listed candidates will be notified for further process
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building,
41 Floor, Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.