Business Analyst (1 position – based at Head Office)
The Thai Silk Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212323
Assist in preparing of performance review reports, budgets and other materials accurately and on time to assist internal customers to make better decisions faster to achieve Company Goals. Ad-hoc projects (e.g. Competitor analysis) as assigned by Management Reporting Managers.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing month-end report (including financial results and other operational KPIs) for internal customers (e.g. Business Units (“BUs”) and supporting departments) as instructed by Management Reporting Managers (“MRD Managers”), providing meaningful analysis of actual performance against budget/ target and highlighting issues/ areas to be improved
- Coordinate closely with the Accounting Department and other departments to obtain the reliable data/ information as requested
Budgeting and planning process:
- Involving in planning, budgeting (e.g. revenues, costs, OPEX, CAPEX and headcount) and forecasting processes with various departments and consolidating the budget figures for management approval
- Interpreting financial information and business indicators to identify and analyze trends
- Involving in special projects or financial analysis (e.g. competitor analysis, project feasibility study, etc.) as instructed by Management Reporting team
- Providing other assistance and support as required by Management Reporting team
You will have these qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA is an advantage
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Budget, Corporate Planning, Financial Reporting and Analysis within MNCs or having 3-5 years of experience in a big-4 audit firm
- Strong financial analysis and presentation skills (especially to non-finance background managements)
- Have advance MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Positive-thinking, self-motivated and passionate for career advancement
- Results orientation with good communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work long hours during reporting period and special projects
- Work effectively as a team member in a collaborative environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken Thai and English (holding TOEIC score at 700 or above is a plus)
- Retail, fashion or luxury goods industry experience an advantage
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Thai Silk Co., Ltd.
About The Thai Silk Co., Ltd.