BUSINESS ANALYST (ACCOUNTING SYSTEM)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196735
Employer Ref. 199DB
Salary 50,000 - 60,000 Baht/month
Our client is a Thai insurance provider. They began their business in 1951, and provide a superior range of products and services designed to match the needs of Thai customers. Their business is rapidly growing and they now need additional staff to join their team.
- Assisting the successful implementation of accounting and budget planning systems.
- Analyzing business models and business processes, identifying business cases and exceptions.
- Liaising with users, gathering business and system requirements, and consolidating all requirements.
- Completing the requirements of system functional specifications and system tests.
- Analyzing system problems and solutions, and identifying data and technology according to users’ requirements.
- Tracking project and program progress, monitoring actions, risks and issues.
- Participating in support and user training processes during and after implementations.
- Performing after go-live functional support tasks.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements, integration and impacts.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Management Information Systems, Accounting Information Systems or related fields.
- Understanding of, and strong experience in ERP systems (Oracle or SAP), including business process knowledge.
- Experience in a business analyst / functional consultant role for project implementation.
- Experience in Oracle or SAP application implementation will be an advantage.
- Strong project management, communication, problem solving, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Strong leadership and strategic planning skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 18th Floor,
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.