Business Analysis Division Manager
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227467
- Analyze the company's financial performance and prepare financial report and presentation to management.
- Response for all controlling & reporting for a subsidiary company.
- Provide financial data and recommendation about cost improvement & saving.
- Analyze financial planning, budgeting, forecasting including CAPEX to support management decision.
- Monitor and control revenue, cost and expense of subsidiary company to ensure that all are in line with business plan.
- Participate in monthly business meeting and provide solution/ initiatives as required.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Minimum 5 year of experience in financial analysis, financial planning, cost accounting and reporting.
- Good analytical and negotiation skills, systematic thinking and good problem solving
- Strong in presentation skill
- Good computer skills (MS Office especially Excel) and SAP experience is highly required
- Ability to travel to upcountry occasionally
- Good command of English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.