Locus Telecommunication Inc., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225143
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, IT, Computer science, Com Engineering or other related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Consultant.
- Experience for Retail, CRM business is a plus. Experience in Siebel package is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills -Solid understanding of business processes and operations
- Deliver professional presentation to client
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to deal and handle difficult situations and work under time constraints
- Able to work in a dynamic environment which requires greater flexibility and adaptability
- Gathering Business Requirement including Interview client’s end users, IT and stakeholders to gather system and application requirements.
- Document functional specification and use cases in English which describes application functionalities.
- Analyze client’s requirements from business and technology perspectives and translate them into application functionalities including user interface, workflow, business process management and reports.
- Design/Develop/Execute test cases and test scenarios for quality assurance process.
- Coordinate functional design workshop which involves client’s personnel and engagement team members
- Develop Training Material & Conduct End-User Training in English
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Locus Telecommunication Inc., Ltd.
About Locus Telecommunication Inc., Ltd.
Locus Telecommunication Inc. Ltd. (LTI) founded in 1999, is a leading company of System Integration (SI), Company specializing in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Business Intelligence (BI), Solutions, Data Analytics, & Data Mining and Consulting fields. We are now offering a great opportunity with attractive compensation and good working environment for the right candidate in the following position.