Business Administration Officer 1 Position
Mitsubishi Turbocharger Asia Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220691
Coordinate with internal and external to arrange shipment according to customer’s purchase order and analyze customer’s forecast for both domestic and oversea in order to achieve customer’s satisfaction.
- Communicate with customer for both of Domestic & Oversea by phone, e-mail and teleconference.
- Prepare quotation, invoice, sales order, shipping document, shipping result and etc. for customer.
- Cooperate with internal & external to delivery customer’s order with correctly specification and on time.
- Cooperate with production control team to confirm shipping plan to customer
- Negotiate to find good solution when any problem occurred for both of internal team and customer
- Follow up forecast & POs to analyze and coordinate with production control and team.
- Hospitality customers during visit and audit.
- Summary forecast/demand report by weekly
- Age between 24-28 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field (Business Administration, English or International Business will be advantage).
- Have experience at least 2 years in International sales or marketing and shipping arrangement (Production, Sales, and Inventory).
- Having knowledge in ISO/TS 16949 will be advantage.
- Good command in English.
- Cooperation, negotiation, compromise skill and service mind.
- Computer literacy in Ms. Office.
- Able to work under pressure and flexible time.
Interested applicants are invited to submit your detailed resume, stating current & expected salary, together with a recent photograph and contact number by click "Apply Now"
HR & GA Section MITSUBISHI TURBOCHARGER ASIA CO.,LTD.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mitsubishi Turbocharger Asia Co., Ltd.
About Mitsubishi Turbocharger Asia Co., Ltd.